Terms of Service
At Mattar Jewelers we always strive to uphold an excellent customer satisfaction, therefore we handpick each pearl and stone to reflect our standards and those our clients are used to from us. Our jewelry is manufactured in the most intricate manner and are taken through quality checks to ensure the client’s satisfaction with every product.
Mattar Jewelers guarantees that all pearls are natural, all diamonds are grade VS1 and above and all gems used are the finest.
Shipping and Handling
Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, taxes, or any other government required fees. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the shipping options you choose and the availability of the item.
Click here to find out shipping cost
Tax & Import Fees
Mattar Jewelers will not be held responsible or liable for any issues that result from your local customs. If custom duties are applicable, these are in addition to your shipping charges and must be paid directly by you. No refunds will be given for items that are seized at your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, clients should contact their local customs office for further information.
Return and Exchange
Return or exchange shall apply within 15 days of purchase in the following cases:
- There is a manufacturing flaw or defect in the commodity.
- Commodity does not conform to legally approved specifications.
- Commodity is not in accordance to the agreement.
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Mattar Jewelers gift cards.
- This gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The full voucher amount must be used in one purchase
- VAT amount will be deducted from the gift voucher
- The minimum amount a gift card can hold is BD 30 (approx. USD 80) and the maximum amount that an individual gift card can hold is BD 2000 (approx. USD 5290)
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card
- Only one gift voucher can be used per purchase.
- Mattar Jewelers reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following issuance. In cases where your gift card is lost or stolen, Mattar Jewelers is unable to replace or reimburse a card. Mattar Jewelers cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
- Mattar Jewelers will not be responsible for checking the ownership of the Gift Card at checkout.
- Should your gift card become damaged, Mattar Jewelers will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bahraini courts.